How does the former First Family handle a holiday in Bali? By touring the island’s delights, that’s how.
See all the photos of Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia, The Obamas during their recent visit to The Island of the Gods, where they caused quite a stir of excitement and brought about many “thumbs-up.”
(1) The 44th U.S. President and family arrived in Bali, Indonesia on 23rd June 2017 aboard a private jet and were warmly greeted by a well organised line of people and two large cars.
One of the ladies wore a comfortable-looking white-coloured pull-over as she disembarked the aircraft, which is excellent flight attire.
(2) Mr. Obama received a welcome handshake from Bali Governor, Made Mangku Pastika.
It is not known what was in the lonesome bag or why it had such prominence in this blurry photo.
(3) For a visit to the Tirta Empul Temple outside of Ubud, a relaxed and informal Mr. Obama had the “Dad abroad look” nailed as he gestured to something in the distance.
Meanwhile, the man in the light-blue shirt stood with a wonderfully authoritative pose. It’s nothing short of majestic.
(4) Dressed in his favourite dark blue jeans and conventional white polo, Mr. O warmly greeted hosts with his double-handed handshake and famous golden smile.
(5) Wearing the traditional garment known as sarong or selendang, Sasha and Malia Obama made sure they didn’t miss a shot with both a phone and chunky DSLR on hand.
(6) Michelle Obama confidently led the way in her brand-new sneakers as the family explored the site.
(7) Barack Obama waved to the many onlookers vying for his attention.
Better than nothing.
(8) Apparently it was tricky to get a good photo.
(9) The presence of a shorter man in the posse almost cleared the way for an unobstructed view of Mr. Obama playing tourist.
(10) As it turned out, his edgy specs and over-shoulder straps would catch your eye in any photo.